Institute for Promotion of Mathematics (IPM)
Institute for Promotion of Mathematics started in 1996 with the aim to tackle mathematical problems outside the school curriculum.
Mathematics exam syllabus comprises of thought provoking and challenging topics. This help students learn to analyses problems fast and anticipate results soon. Student develops to do fast calculations which help them to perform well in school and in competitive entrance examination at various stages.
The question papers set by Institute for Promotion of Mathematics considering the competitive entrance examination at various stages. Children are getting the exposure of competitive entrance exams which will help in improving the performance.
- Students able to analyse and solve the problem quickly
- Exposure to competitive exams
- Conducted for class 2 to class 9 students in the month of April
- Paper pattern: paper comprise of 40 questions which need to be completed in 60 min. Total marks are 100
- Mode of examination- online
- Mega Final- will be decided by IPM
- Students who have secured Ranks 1 to 10, picture will be published in IPM brochure
- Scholarship amount and trophies will be awarded to the selected students