SilverZone Foundation is a Non-profit organization, which aims to motivates, encourages and nurtures the young talents. Silverzone Olympiads are being conducted at national and International level to enhance the reasoning, logical, analytical and problem solving skills in young students.
There are three levels of competition. Students who qualifies level I are eligible for level II. For level III, scoring of first rank in level II is a prerequisite.
Silverzone Olympiad Exams Benefits
- Silverzone gives National and International exposure to students.
- Enhances logical and reasoning capabilities
- Enhances the standard of literacy among school children
Prizes and awards for below Olympiad exam as per table below.
- International Informatics Olympiad (IIO)
- International Olympiad of Mathematics (IOM)
- International Olympiad of Science (IOS)
- International Olympiad of English (IOEL)
- International Social Studies Olympiad (ISSO)
- Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad (SKGKO-GK)
For up to 10 students getting the same rank, the award amount will be divided & distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a Symbolic Golden Medal of Excellence in the relevant category and Certificate.
In case 11 & more students get the same rank, in lieu of cash award, each winner will be awarded with a Medal of Excellence ( in the relevant category) and a Certificate.
Prizes and awards for International Reasoning and mental Ability of Olympiad (IRAO)exam as per table below
For up to 10 students getting same rank, award amount will be divided & distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a Symbolic Golden Medal of Excellence in the applicable category and Certificate.
Prizes and awards for Silverzone Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad exam as per table below.
पुरस्कार विस्तार से
समान रैंक पाने वाले 10 छात्रों के लिए, पुरस्कार राशि समान रूप से विभाजित एवं वितरित की जाएगी। इसके अलावा, प्रत्येक विजेता को प्रमाण पत्र और पदक से सम्मानित किया जाएगा
यदि 11 और अधिक छात्रों को समान रैंक मिलता है, तो नकद पुरस्कार के बदले, प्रत्येक विजेता को उत्कृष्टता का पदक (लागू श्रेणी में) और विशेष उपलब्धि प्रमाण पत्र से सम्मानित किया जाएगा।
सभी क्षेत्र में प्रथम, द्वितीय, तृतीय स्थान प्राप्त करने वाले विद्यार्थियों को उत्कृष्टता का पदक (लागू श्रेणी में) और विशेष उपलब्धि प्रमाण पत्र से पुरस्कृत किया जाएगा। (न्यूनतम अंक 50%)
कक्षा में प्रथम, द्वितीय, तृतीय स्थान प्राप्त करने वाले विद्यार्थियों जिनके अंक 50 प्रतिशत से अधिक हैं, उन्हें क्रमशः प्रतीकात्मक स्वर्ण, रजत और कांस्य पदक से पुरस्कृत किया जाएगा।
परीक्षा में सम्मिलित सभी प्रतिभागियों को प्रमाण पत्र प्रदान किया जायेगा।
Each winner will be entitled to one award for an exam. The winners will be entitled to the higher level award only. For example, the international top 3 rank holders will be entitled to awards based on their International ranks. Awards accruing to them for their Zonal ranks will be given to the next rank holder. Similarly, class award accruing to a Zonal award winner will be given to the next rank holder.
At School Level- this is applicable for all Olympiad exam conducted by Silverzone except for ABHO (Hindi Olympiad).
Medals to Class Toppers
The top three rank holders will be awarded with Medals of Excellence, provided they secure more than or equal to 50% Marks.
Chapter wise Performance Analysis Report for each participating student
- Every student who appears in this Olympiad will be provided with a Chapter wise Performance Analysis Report. It is a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the exam.
- The objective of the Report is to share with the student and her / his parents, analysis of student’s answers. This is expected to enable the student understand her/his strengths and areas requiring improvement in absolute terms and also on a competitive scale consisting of lacs of students who appeared in the Olympiad.The Report consists of four sections:
- Section A – provides the student’s marks and rank achieved in Class / Zonal/ Olympiad ranks.
- Section B – provides a Chapter wise performance score of the student.
- Section C – provides percentile score help to compare the result of other students in the Zone and at the international level.
- Section D – provides a percentage score analysis of the student with a comparison with the Class, zone and international level.
All States and Union Territories in India and International countries participating in Olympiads have been categorized into following zones.
This will be used for the determining zone toppers to be awarded for performance.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.silverzone.org/ or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226.