Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad (SKGKO)
Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad (SKGK) of the best recommended exam for testing competency and proficiency in general knowledge. The major subjects of general knowledge are History, Geography, General Science, current science and sports etc. SKGK has been organized at National and International level. All the students of classes 1st to 10th are eligible to take part.
SKGK is for the students of grades I- X, studying under CBSE, ICSE, ICBSE or any other recognised state board of India.
Benefits of SKGKO Exam
- The SKGK enhances the knowledge of student for global history, geography, general science, current affairs and sports
- Advanced learning
- Increased General Knowledge
- The language medium is English only. The examination is organized for all classes from 1st to 10th with the following details.
- For Classes 1-2: 25 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 3-5: 30 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 6-8: 35 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 9-10: 40 questions and the duration will be of 50 Minutes.
- For offline examination mode, the instructions in which the test is to be conducted will be sent with the question papers. OMR answer sheets will be provided for everyone. For online examination mode, all the details will be provided online.
- The questions will be of objective type and multiple choice answers. There is no negative marking.
- There is a different question paper for each class.
Marking scheme is as below
Raw Score is calculated from the total of multiplying each correct answer with its base marks. i.e. Raw Score = SUM (correct answer X subsequent base Marks)
Total Marks = Raw Score + SUM (Weightage of Correct Answers)
Weightage : Each Question has an additional weightage starting from .0001, .0002 and so on. E.g. Question No. a will have the weightage of .0001 and Question No. b will have the weightage of .0002 and so on.
The weightage will be utilized to break the tie while calculating Class/Zonal/Olympiads ranks.
All students from India and Abroad of the same class.
All students from all sections of the same class of the same school.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.silverzone.org/ or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226.