International Olympiad of English Language (IOEL)
International Olympiad of English (iOEL) is one of the best recommended exam for testing the competence and knowledge of a student in English language. iOEL has been organized at National and International level. It covers the CBSE/ ICSC and state board syllabus.
Benefits of iOEL Olympiad Exam
- Builds a solid foundation for school students to excel in English
- Deep understanding of concepts and its applications.
- The language medium is English only. The examination is conducted for all classes from 1st to 12th with the following details.
- For Classes 1-2: 25 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 3-5: 30 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 6-8: 35 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 9-12: 40 questions and the duration will be of 50 Minutes.
- For offline examination, the details of the exam pattern in which the test is to be conducted will be sent with the question papers. For grades 3rd onward OMR answer sheets will be provided. For online examination, all the details will be provided online.
- The questions will be of objective type in nature with multiple choice answers. There will be no negative marking.
- Each class will be given different question paper..
Marking scheme is as below
Raw Score is obtained from the total of multiplying each correct answer with its base marks. i.e. Raw Score = SUM (correct answer X subsequent base Marks)
Total Marks = Raw Score plus SUM (Weightage of Correct Answers)
Weightage : Each Question carry an extra weightage starting from .0001, .0002 and so on. E.g. Ques No. 1 will have the weightage of .0001 and Ques No. 2 will have the weightage of .0002.
The weightage will be used to break the tie while declaring Class/Zonal/Olympiads ranks.
It includes all Students from India and Abroad of the same class.
It includes all students from all sections/division of the same class of the same school.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.silverzone.org/ or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226.