International Reasoning & Aptitude Olympiad (iRAO)
International Reasoning and Aptitude Olympiad (iRAO) is one of the best recommended exam for testing the logical and critical thinking abilities. iRAO has been organized at National and International level. All the students of classes 3rd to 12th are eligible to take part.
Benefits of iRAO Olympiad Exam
- Enhance critical thinking ability
- Mental ability
- Quantitative and Qualitative Aptitude
- The language medium is English only. The examination is organized for all grades from 3rd to 12th with the following details.
- For Classes 3-5: 30 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 6-8: 35 questions and the duration will be of 40 Minutes.
- For Classes 9-12: 40 questions and the duration will be of 50 Minutes.
- For offline mode of examination, the details of the manner in which the test is to be conducted will be sent with the question papers. OMR answer sheets will be provided. For online mode of examination, all the instructions will be provided online.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choice answers and there is no negative marking.
- There shall be a different question paper for each class.
Marking scheme is as below
Raw Score is calculated from the total of multiplying each correct answer with its base marks. i.e. Raw Score = SUM (correct answer X subsequent base Marks)
Total Marks = Raw Score + SUM (Weightage of Correct Answers)
Weightage : Each Question has an additional weightage starting from .0001, .0002 and so on. E.g. Question No. 1 is having the weightage of .0001 and Question No. 2 is having the weightage of .0002 and so on.
The weightage is used to break the tie while calculating Class/Zonal/Olympiads ranks.
All Students from India and Abroad of the same class are eligible for Olympiad rank.
All students from all sections/division of the same class of the same school are eligible for Class rank.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.silverzone.org/ or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226.