Humming Bird Spell Bee competition imparts the knowledge of English from years of research and experience. Their ever-developing technological tools help students to spell well and enable them to read and write fluently.
Spell Bee is for Class 1 to 12
Each Participant will be provided the following:
- Free Book (Worth Rs. 100/-)
- Participation Certificate
- Selected students will be taken to Hong Kong for further competition and educational excursions.
Students studying in class 1 to 12 CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board are eligible to apply.
Class 1 to 12: 60 Questions
- Basic and advanced English spellings
- Spellings based questions from English grammar
Exam shall be conducted at two levels. Students qualifying in level 1 are eligible to participate in level 2. There is no fee for level 2 aspirants.
Requirment for 2nd level qualification:
- 75% or above in the Level 1 examination
- State wise top 10 rank holder class wise
- Class level 1st, 2nd and 3rd position holders where at least 10 students from the same class have participated.
Rs. 150/- per Student
Syllabus shall be accompanied with the free book given to all participants
The Centre of Examination
The School itself shall be the centre of Examination
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.hummingbirdeducation.com or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226