CREST English Olympiad (CEO)
The CREST English Olympiad (CEO) is an international exam which is conducted online for students in classes Prep/KG and from 1 to 10 class. There is one level for students of classes Prep/KG and 1-2 and two levels for students of classes 3 to 10. CMO is an objective-type test that need to complete in 60 minutes of class 1 to 10 and 45 minutes for Prep/KG . Teacher/parent will be assisting the students of classes Prep/KG and 1.
The exam is consists of two sections:
- Section 1: English Language
- Section 2: Achievers Section
Benefits of CEO Olympiad Exam
- Builds a foundation to excel in English
- Understanding of concepts and its applications.
How to participate
- Registration of Students through schools: School registered with CREST Olympiad will receive prospectus containing the registration forms. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if your school is not registered and CREST will send you the prospectus. School shall return the duly filled registration forms to CREST Olympiad by the due date.
- Registration for individual participants: Student can register as an individual participant if your school does not conduct Olympiads.
- Different question papers for each and every class.
- Oxford Learner’s Dictionary is used for reference for spellings & meanings. If the word is not found in this dictionary, then it is assumed that word does not exist.
- Exam is conducted in English
- Exam covers CBSE, ICSE/ISC and other State Board syllabus.
- Student can take the online exams on web-enabled devices like laptop, tablet or desktop with webcam. Take the test from mobile device is not allowed.
- Teacher/parent will be assisting the students of classes Prep/KG and 1 in guiding through the questions.
- In student has registered as an individual participant, then the student will have to take exam from home.
- The exam fee for is Rs. 225.00 for students studying and enrolling from India.
- The exam fee for is USD 10 for students studying and residing outside of India
Marking Scheme for Level 1 is as below
Marking Scheme for Level 2 is as below
Note: For special needs students will get 50% more time than that given to the regular students of grades 1 to 10 and will be assisted by parent/teacher.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.crestolympiads.com or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226