CREST Reasoning Olympiad (CRO)
Crest Reasoning Olympiad (CRO) is recommended exam for assessing the logical and critical thinking abilities. CRO is an international exam which is conducted online for students in classes from 1 to 10 class.
This exam is consists of two sections:
- Section 1: Logical Reasoning
- Section 2: Achievers Section
Benefits of CRO Olympiad Exam
- Enhance critical thinking ability
- Mental ability
- Quantitative and Qualitative Aptitude
How to participate
- Registration of Students through schools: School registered with CREST Olympiad will receive prospectus containing the registration forms. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if your school is not registered and CREST will send you the prospectus. School shall return the duly filled registration forms to CREST Olympiad by the due date.
- Registration for individual participants: Student can register as an individual participant if your school does not conduct Olympiads.
- Different question papers for each and every class.
- Exam is conducted in English
- Exam covers CBSE, ICSE/ISC and other State Board syllabus.
- Student can take the online exams on web-enabled devices like laptop, tablet or desktop with webcam. Take the test from mobile device is not allowed.
- Teacher/parent will be assisting the students of classes Prep/KG and 1 in guiding through the questions.
- In student has registered as an individual participant, then the student will have to take exam from home.
- The exam fee for is Rs. 225.00 for students studying and enrolling from India.
- The exam fee for is USD 10 for students studying and residing outside of India
Marking Scheme is as below
Note: For special needs students will get 50% more time than that given to the regular students of grades 1 to 10 and will be assisted by parent/teacher.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.crestolympiads.com or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226