Crest International Spell Bee
About Crest International Spell Bee (Winter round) (CSBW) and Crest International Spell Bee Summer (CSB)
Crest International Spell Bee (winter round) (CSBW) and Crest International Spell Bee Summer (CSB) are the recommended exams for testing the skills of meaning, spelling and pronunciation of the words in English language. CSBW and CSB has been organized at National and International level for class 1 -8 students.
This exam is consist of two sections:
- Section 1: Spell Bee (55 minutes) – Multiple Choice Questions
- Section 2: Get, Set, Spell! (5 minutes) – Audio based questions. The student needs to hear the sentence and write the spelling.
Benefits of CSBW and CSB Olympiad Exam
- English language vocabulary and spellings
- Enhancing English speaking and listening capabilities
How to participate
- Registration of Students through schools: School registered with CREST Olympiad will receive prospectus containing the registration forms. Please send an email to email@example.com if your school is not registered and CREST will send you the prospectus. School shall return the duly filled registration forms to CREST Olympiad by the due date.
- Registration for individual participants: Student can register as an individual participant if your school does not conduct Olympiads.
- Different question papers for each and every class.
- Oxford Learner’s Dictionary is used for reference for spellings & meanings. If the word is not found in this dictionary, then it is assumed that word does not exist.
- Exam is conducted in English
- Exam covers CBSE, ICSE/ISC and other State Board syllabus.
- Student can take the online exams on web-enabled devices like laptop, tablet or desktop with webcam. Take the test from mobile device is not allowed.
- Teacher/parent will be assisting the students of classes Prep/KG and 1 in guiding through the questions.
- In student has registered as an individual participant, then the student will have to take exam from home.
- The exam fee for is Rs. 225.00 for students studying and enrolling from India.
- The exam fee for is USD 10 for students studying and residing outside of India
Marking Scheme for CSB for Level 1 and Level 2 is as below
Note: For special needs students will get 50% more time than that given to the regular students of grades 1 to 8 and will be assisted by parent/teacher.
Marking Scheme for CSBW is as below
Note: For special needs students will get 50% more time than that given to the regular students of grades 1 to 10 and will be assisted by parent/teacher.
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.crestolympiads.com or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226