Students with updated current affairs and the present happenings, go a long way nurturing their careers. General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO) exam tests student’s General Knowledge in various aspects such as environment, science & technology, geography, history, plants & animals, entertainment, life skills, language & literature, transport, sports, civics, politics etc. GKIO is not only limited to current affairs rather it focuses on overall development of students.
The topics are related to overall surroundings and not limited to text book knowledge. This way student has to open their horizon and know much more beyond school teaching. General Knowledge exams provides wide spectrum of learning and play a crucial role in shaping students’ future.
This exam has two levels.
Students studying in class 1 to 10 CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board All over India.
General Knowledge Annual Olympiad and Monthly Olympiad
Indian Talent Olympiad has been conducted annually and monthly for class 1 to 10 students.
- Annual Olympiads are organized once a year and has two rounds
- Duration of exam- 45 min for all classes
- Questions in the exam
- Class 1 to 4- 35
- Class 5 to 10- 50
- Monthly Olympiad is organized every month and is a single round exam.
- Duration of exam- 25 min for all classes
- Questions in the exam- 30 questions for all classes
- Class 1 to 4- 35 questions
- Class 5 to 10- 50 questions
Marking scheme is as below
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.indiantalent.org/general-knowledge-international-olympiad or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226