International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)
International Drawing Olympiad (IDO) exams are conducted once a year at National level in respective schools. Soft skills such as drawing, painting and sketching etc. are important to focus apart from excelling in academics. Many students have exceptional drawing skills.
In schools, students are kept engaged in such activities in the free time to encourage young talent. Teachers can identify the students who are interested in different art forms. The activities conducted in school are sufficient for teachers to explore imagination of students.
Students from class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply for Drawing Olympiad. The main objective is to enhance and sharpen creativity among the students. IDO allows students to maintain a good balance between academics and co-curricular activities. True imaginations are expressed by drawing and pi=painting.
Students studying in class 1 to 10 CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board All over India.
How to participate in Drawing Olympiad
- Students shall contact their art teacher to participate in International Drawing Olympiad (IDO) exams.
- The ITO has collaborated with schools across the country. Schools can register online and opt for IDO exam.
- The exam is conducted in child’s respective schools.
- Teachers can encourage students to take part in this exam as it is unique exam, to sketch their imagination in the form of drawings and paintings.
Drawing Annual Olympiad and Monthly Olympiad
Indian Talent Olympiad has been conducted annually and monthly for class 1 to 10 students.
- Annual Olympiads are organized once a year
- Duration of exam- 60 min for all classes
- Monthly Olympiad are organized every month and is a single round exam.
- Duration of exam- 25 min for all classes
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.indiantalent.org/international-drawing-olympiad or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226