International Science Olympiad (ISO)
International Science Olympiad (ISO) exam is organized at global level where students from different schools across countries can participate. It gives budding talent a platform to test their skill sets. Such exams make students ready for national as well as international competitions.
The Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) team conducting Olympiad exams consists of professionals from various science fields who understand the exact requirement of students. The test questions are from applied science. It strengthen the existing knowledge of students on different topics of science like: physics, chemistry, and biology. This exam has two levels.
Students studying in class 1 to 10 CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board All over India.
Science Annual Olympiad and Monthly Olympiad
Indian Talent Olympiad is organized at annual and monthly format for class 1 to 10 students.
- Annual Olympiads are conducted once a year and has two rounds
- Duration of exam – 45 min are been scheduled for all classes
- Questions in the exam
- Class 1 to 4- 35
- Class 5 to 10- 50
- Monthly Olympiad are conducted every month and is a single round exam.
- Duration of exam- 25 min for all classes
- Questions in the exam- 30 questions for all classes
- Class 1 to 4- 35 questions
- Class 5 to 10- 50 questions
Marking scheme is as below
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.indiantalent.org/international-science-olympiad or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226