National Essay Olympiad (NESO)
Essay writing is an art itself. Essay writing is a combination of impeccable knowledge of the subject, mastery of the English language, good sentence structure, and a decent vocabulary. National Essay Olympiad (NESO) enhances these traits in the students. Students from class 1 to 10 are eligible to apply. NESO allows students to test their language skills. It encourages story-telling and making it more interesting. Students must be well-versed with topics of attempt.
Students studying in class 1 to 10 CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board All over India.
How to participate in Drawing Olympiad
- Schools can contact the officials of Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) to participate in Essay Writing. Exam pattern is shared with participating schools that are further communicated to all students.
- National Essay Olympiad (NESO) is conducted on a National level.
- Essay Topics are given on-the-spot depending on the level and grade the student is studying in. General topics about current affairs or our surroundings are usually preferred.
Essay Annual Olympiad and Monthly Olympiad
Indian Talent Olympiad organizes annual and monthly Olympiads for class 1 to 10 students.
- Annual Olympiads are conducted once a year
- Duration of exam- 40 min for all classes
- Monthly Olympiad are conducted every month and is a single round exam.
- Duration of exam- 25 min for all classes
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.indiantalent.org/national-essay-olympiad or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226