International Maths Olympiad (IMO)
Math is one of the high scoring subject that need students to master the fundamentals. The most essential elements of mastering mathematics is thorough practice. International Maths Olympiad (IMO) is one such platform which trains students to understand the basics. This exam us conducted at two levels.
Indian Talent Olympiad (ITO) organizes International Maths Olympiad in various schools at all India level. Students from class 1 to 10 are eligible to participate. All questions are multiple-choice questions. The Olympiad exam also forms an excellent base for students to score well at their academic level. It gives an edge to participating students over the others to solve tricky questions.
Students studying in class 1 to 10 CBSE/ICSE/State Board or any other recognized board All over India.
Maths Annual Olympiad and Monthly Olympiad
Indian Talent Olympiad organizes annual and monthly Olympiad exams for class 1 to 10 students.
- Annual Olympiads are conducted once a year and has two rounds
- Duration of exam – 45 min is the scheduled time for all classes
- Questions in the exam
- Class 1 to 4- 35
- Class 5 to 10- 50
- Monthly Olympiad are conducted every month and is a single round exam.
- Duration of exam – 25 min is the scheduled time for all classes
- Questions in the exam- 30 questions for all classes
- Class 1 to 4- 35 questions
- Class 5 to 10- 50 questions
Marking scheme is as below
For more details, Please visit the link https://www.indiantalent.org/international-maths-olympiad or contact Indian Online School at +91-7993461226